Monday, March 16, 2009

Where I was! :)

Hiya Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! I am back from my trip back east! I had a great time working and enjoying the cold weather! I took some panoramic photos of the camp where the Prayer Advance was and they turned out nice. Here they are, ( If you click on the photo you can see a larger version. )  

The Dining Hall



The Lake


God has really taught me at this advance that I am to be different. I am not to be like the "normal" mediocrity kid. I am not saying that I don't mess up. I sure do but I have grace in Jesus. But there should be a difference between a believer in Jesus Christ and a non-believer. 

It was really nice to see everyone back east. I miss the east coast a lot but, I am REALLY enjoying wearing shorts! LOL :) Well there is sure something about the beauty of snow on the ground.  I have started to play around with panoramic photos. They are pretty fun! I took a picture of the mountains. Here it is.


 I am putting up some polls and NO checking your Bible. These are strictly testing what you know. :)  Gotta run! JT

 

1 comment:

  1. These are terrific panoramic shots. Keep up the good work! I enjoy looking at them.

    ReplyDelete