Friday, January 22, 2010

Prayer and College info!

Hey All,

First I would like to thank all the voters! The answer is Aaron.

Second I would like to ask for prayer. I am traveling next weekend and will be working for 3 days on a Kitchen Staff. Please pray that we will honor God in our actions. Also that we could be a blessing to those we serve! 

Thirdly, As many of you know I have considered becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic. I need a bachelor's degree to apply to the college I am interested in but please pray for God's direction before I endeavor to get my BA. I would be using College Plus! which will cut the time and cost in half. I want to be sure it is God's will before I begin my studying. 

Now on the subject of College, I was looking at some online courses and I was very interested in Maranatha Baptist Bible College.  You can take online courses through them and if you are a Junior or a Senior you can cut the tuition fee by 50% with a scholarship. I was looking at taking an English Course and for 3 semester hours it would be $441! That's pretty good. :)

God bless!
~J

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your blog on a Google alert about CollegePlus!. I am a student with CollegePlus!, as well as an intern at their San Antonio office. It is a wonderful program. I am at 99 credits, as an 18 year old. I can't recommend it enough to save time and money. It's even cheaper than those MBBC courses you mentioned. Look forward to having you in the program as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi J! I sent you an e-mail back about your question on CP. I will be praying for you.
    I am currently at 63 credits by doing collegeplus; great program that I recommend for others that are reading this.
    God Bless!
    Tyler

    ReplyDelete