Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Alan Parks!

P3060479.JPG

Good morning all my readers! 

We had the wonderful privilege of hearing Alan Parks in person recently! What a wonderful time of resting and focusing on Jesus Christ. The music was wonderful and I could tell that he was very sincere in his music. I would definitely recommend you go if he comes near your area! What a joy and wonderful time! I wish now that I would not have forgotten my camera so I could post pics/videos but I will try and remember something like that happens. 

I really need to work on the blog more... I started this post... I am not quite sure, 2 days ago I think? Anyway the point being that I really need to get back on here more often. While I will strive to post more often I will probably keep those posts shorter for time's sake. 

So with all that being put out, I am off to continue with what needs done. :) 

Look for more consistent posts! 

God bless!






No comments:

Post a Comment