Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hey Guys! I wanted to let you all know that I am in a play today at 2. We were at drama camp this past week and were trained in the art of Drama and today, at 2 o'clock, our time, we will be preforming! While I know that many of you can't make it please pray that all that we do will honor God, and that this will be for his Glory. Also, that it will draw people to him! Thanks! I'll hopefully post pics ASAP! :) God bless you guys! 

PS. By the way... if you want to pray specifically, I have a hard time with my role as I am a serious and comical captain.... Often I have to switch in the middle of a line from funny to serious. Ssssssoooooooo.... :) 

3 comments:

  1. I don't think i've been on your blog since the beginning :) I forgot about you guys :( lol
    What play? What's the time difference..do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh..... you forgot about US?????? How could you guys forget your eternal tormentors. :)))))) JK JK JK Ballon's anyone? :)

    It was a play called Raise the Flag. It was a heroic story about a quaker boy in the revolutionary way. It was AWESOME! We had a lot of prayer in this performance and we felt God move. While the "story " is about a quaker boy deciding if he should fight, what I guess you could say the real message is about foundations and about where our country is going. Awesome message... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO NO NO NO NO......NO balloons :) ha ha ha ha ha...you're not very funny, Mr.! That was absoltuely cruel of you all ;)

    ReplyDelete