Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ah... a slow morning... woke, read my devo's and just had a nice time. Although, I am tired from this week it was good to work. 

I read Phillippians 3 this morning and something was pretty interesting. Paul was stating about how we don't need to go back to circumcision for our Salvation and then he goes on to say how, if we based our salvation off of works, he would have the most works! But he doesn't stop there, He quickly goes on to say that all that righteousness is counted for nothing. That can't get his salvation. It is only by Christ's mercy that he is saved... Wow. It was a good reminder for me. Even though I know that I am saved by grace, and am saved, how often do I "work" hard, almost as though my salvation is based on those works? Hm.... maybe I need to work on my trust factor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment