Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Really Neat Picture. ( At least in my opinion! :)

Yesterday, I was sitting down to work on blog. Change a few things, post a little, the normal. When I saw that I had a unread message in my inbox. It was an invitation to share a Scriblink page. Now I've used Scriblink when getting help with Chem, ( My teacher and I will work through trouble problems since it is an online whiteboard. ) but never for fun really. So some good friends invited me to share a whiteboard and here is the end result! This drawing was made with 2 of us using the traditional mouse and one using a "plug-in" pen. 

Nerissa and "Mom", you did GREAT! Thanks for all the help! I could not of made such an amazing drawing by myself! It's amazing how it came together! 






2 comments:

  1. The picture looks really neat on your blog! It was a lot of fun to create! Indeed it is amazing how it came together and relatively quickly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture looks great! So glad you didn't put the picture on that LJ did at the end, giving me quite the makover!:)

    ReplyDelete