Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring is here!

Hey all!

Well, the winter has passed! Last Friday ushered in spring and it is BEAUTIFUL out! I am loving the weather and will post some pictures of the flowers later!

Another good thing about the spring ( and the following summer ) is not that School will be done, ( although that is a nice thing to have a break :) but that the grass will need mowed and with that means mowing business! YAH! I am excited to get mowing but it isn't quite time for "steady" mowing. I did the first mow yesterday and it should last a while. Come this summer though....... I think I will have a lot to mow!

I was reading this morning and came across a good quote... I enjoyed it! Here it is,

Fellowship with God will keep one from sin,
or sin will keep one from fellowship with God.

Hm... I can think on that for a while today!

I apologize that it has been so long since my last post. It just seems that with these last 2 school months coming up I might be too busy to post much! Oh... and in case you are wondering.... Schoolwork is what is keeping me SO busy! I know that most of those reading understand that! :) 

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment