Monday, May 10, 2010

Today at work, I stepped into the garage to fill the mower up with gas, I heard this little, but very loud meow! Now... those of you who know, cats aren’t my favorite animal... I am more of a dog person but since I started working I’ve started appreciate cats. This afternoon was the killer for any prejudice. I turned my head in surprise as I see this little, 3 ( or 4... not sure ) week old kitten come running up to me! I have to admit.. I saw this little one and I fell over. IT WAS SSSOOO CUTE! Now... I know what some of you are thinking.... WHAT? ARE YOU MAD? I am afraid my friend, yes... I am. I think that this picture should clear all minds.


ISN’T IT CUTE!

Next to my hand, how little!


I am amazed at God’s miraculous creation. How amazing are you God!

Your works are amazing oh Lord! How marvelous is your name!


5 comments:

  1. Even though I am not a cat person, I agree, that kitten is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob, you crack me up! I didn't know you were a sucker for baby animals! LOL

    I am really not a cat person!, but, I will admit, some kittens are cute. Cats just could care less whether you are alive or dead whereas a dog loves you and is loyal to you.

    Where and what are you doing for work???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now I am working for a small business in our area and I am the groundskeeper. That's basically a fancy word for, "lawn-boy". :) I love my job though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's like me saying I help get horses ready at shows...a fancy way of saying I'm the "barn-girl!" I love it though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jacob! You are so funny!!! I don't really like cats, but it is sooooo cute! I don't know, I like most kittens, just when they grow up, they aren't cute!

    ReplyDelete