Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Morning!

Hey All!

It is a beautiful morning out there! Snow is coming down.... Everyone is sleeping late, what a relaxing way to start a day. :)

As some of you know I began reading through the gospels recently and I must admit, there is a lot that I didn't know. I would of thought growing up in church that I would know the stories pretty well which I do! It is the in depth life applications, that I never noticed. Such as in Mark 11 when Jesus cursed the fig tree. Later in the chapter the disciples, specifically Peter, Say, " " Master, behold, the fig tree which Thou cursedst is withered away." Jesus replied, "HAVE FAITH IN GOD." I know that I know God will do what He says but there is still that AMAZEMENT of His working. I MUST have Faith in God. I remember the time when J and I needed a new computer. We prayed and asked our parents to pray and one day on the way home from Church what was sitting on the curb? A Mac computer. My Dad looked and said, NO WAY. :) Understandable considering the fact that we had amassed a total of  around 4 towers and way to many computer parts. We had a computer building idea which didn't work out in the end anyway. :)and my dad didn't want to add to the pile.  Back to the story, Now after some conversing and sharing opinions with my Mom, my Dad decided that we could have the computer if we went down and knocked on the front door, asked if anything was wrong with it and brought it home. J and I shot out that door faster than you can count to 3. :) When it made it home we found that it was everything we needed. Praise the Lord! Having Faith in God...  but yet there are times that I struggle too. It isn't easy for me trust anyone in such a way. I like my independence in some areas. God has shown me though that he is ssssooo much greater! Greater in the sense of wisdom and love, not "squash you like a bug kinda greater." Having Faith.....

That all reminds me of a song that I am going to accompany someone in the near future. It is called By Faith. Here are the words.  ( Thanks Miss B. :)

BY FAITH


By faith we see the hand of God
In the light of creation's grand design
In the lives of those who prove His faithfulness
Who walk by faith and not by sight

By faith our fathers roamed the earth
With the power of His promise in their hearts
Of a holy city built by God's own hand
A place where peace and justice reign

We will stand as children of the promise
We will fix our eyes on Him our soul's reward
Till the race is finished and the work is done
We'll walk by faith and not by sight

By faith the prophets saw a day
When the longed-for Messiah would appear
With the power to break the chains of sin and death
And rise triumphant from the grave

By faith the church was called to go
In the power of the Spirit to the lost
To deliver captives and to preach good news
In every corner of the earth

We will stand...

By faith this mountain shall be moved
And the power of the gospel shall prevail
For we know in Christ all things are possible
For all who call upon His name

We will stand...

What words. Maybe when the time comes to "do" the song I'll put up a video of it.

God bless and have a great day! Don't forget to check the new poll. Also, I worked on my commenting settings so see if you can get it work.

Audios!

~JT

No comments:

Post a Comment