Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Poll #9 Answer

Oh yes. The Answer to Poll number #9 is,

The Pale Horse!

Thought that be helpful.

Be sure to vote. If you don't know how here is my previous post on, " How to Vote."

HOW TO VOTE,

Poll 5 Answer

Okay, here we go! ( Drum roll please )

The answer is, THE PLAUGE OF DARKNESS!

I was very disappointed when I saw that there was only one vote.... I used to have many more voters. Some have expressed difficulty while attempting to vote, so I have created a little tutorial.

Step 1. Go to the blog.


Step 2. Scroll down 'till you find the poll and think. ( and think and think and think... ect. :)))


Step. 3 Check the box beside your answer.


Step 4. Click on Vote



Step 5. Your vote has been cast! You can go back and change your vote and you DON'T need a google account.



I hope that this helps to clear up any and all difficulties!

Have a great day! ~J~


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment