Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sledding

Well, Today we attempted to sled on the sand bank out back. It was very fun even though I could not make it as far as LJ could. I instead took up the role of instructor and taught LJ how to go farther and ect. It was a fun day. I am excited that tomorrow is Christmas Eve and can't wait until Candlelight service. I will be playing some music in a bell ensemble. Praise the Lord for opportunities to serve him.

I also did some last minute shopping today with my Mom. IT WAS CRAZY! My goodness... everyone was going everywhere and I was glad that I wasn't driving because I would of been rather nervous. :) 

God bless your Christmas and remember, Christ is the reason for the season. Not the presents, ( ALTHOUGH they are really nice. ) Not the Family gatherings, ( ALTHOUGH those are even better with all the great food. Do you sense a weakness? :) but the Son of God who came to Earth as a baby to save his people from their sins. Praise God for his Love and Mercy!

God bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

~JT

No comments:

Post a Comment