Friday, February 5, 2010

Happenings of Life. A Must Read!

Hey All. 

Well, a very humorous thing happened to me today. Of which I will re-tell the tale so, pull up a chair, sit down, get comfortable and listen tight as I spin a tale for you.

It all started at around noon today. The Family and I piled into the Subaru and hit the road. There was nothing unusual about this trip as we were headed to friends house that we had been to multiple times and we, frankly, knew the way so we were joyous in our ride. We arrived and spent a wonderful time talking and even having a very immature, though very fun, snowball fight. :) Now with this snowball fight I discovered some interesting things. 1st. Coats do impede your throwing ability and 2. Beanie hats do the same. After a ferocious snowball battle we tromped in doors and relaxed a little before heading back home. Now.... You may be thinking, "there is absolutely nothing exciting in that!" Well, give a writer the chance to give some background! 

We were tuckered out as we piled into the car for the ride home. You get 6 boys with snow and that will most likely equal exhaustion. :) Looking at the beautiful scenery some thoughts crossed my mind of which one involved a Beanie Hat. Then it hit. YIKES! I LEFT MY HAT ON TOP OF THE CAR! Remember my second point that I said hindered snowball throwing? Well one boy came charging up and somehow my Beanie hat got in the way so I quickly removed it and sat it on top of our car, mentally telling myself to remember, " your hat is on the car" So I explained this to my mom who was driving and we spun around and started backtracking! We were going along those backroads, looking everywhere when we hit the road our friends live on. Now they live on a slightly major road so I was shocked to hear my mom say, " Is that your hat, blowing across the road"?!? Sure enough, blowing in the wind was a grey, slightly dirty, and carefree beanie hat! We pulled over and rescued it from " any more injuries". :) There my friends, is what life can be like in my household! ;)

Now if you know me well you'll find this hilarious. It ranks up there with the lost book, the jeans left in the church parking lot, ( of which were still there a day later! If you want to know more about this story just comment. I might consider it for a future post!  :) and the missing hat. :) 

Well there is what I have been up too! :) 

God bless All! 
~J




No comments:

Post a Comment