Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Snow!

Hey All!!!!


WOW is all I can say!!!!! We just got another 20 inches or so of snow!!! Here are some pictures of our recent snow adventure!


The first is of MJ ( a.k.a. Shylock ) Digging out the fort. :)


The second is how bad visibility was. It has cleared up now though. Whew.... talk about a lot of snow!!!!


The third picture is of LJ in one of our snow forts. We have three. Fort Wilmington, Fort Washington, and Fort McDouglas! When I said that I wanted to name one in honor of Britain my all-American brothers were shocked and almost went on strike! We compromised however and I said they could name one of the Forts whatever they wanted, so they named one, "Fort General George Washington". To prove that I am no less American I named the other Fort McDouglas! They have one more to name but that is all up to them. Fort Washington and Wilmington are side-by-side... it's kinda funny. :) Tomorrow I will try and get some photos of them!!!

God bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment