Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow!

Yesterday I woke up to see a beautiful bucketful of snow laying on the ground! We all made predictions but I think that LJ came the closest. He said that we'd get 40"! :) In reality we got around 20 but that's still a large chunk of snow! 

I just love the landscape pictures you can get with snow though..... Here is one of a barn. I am hoping to get out and shoot some panoramic ones but I might not have time today. I am going to help shovel my grandmother out later which may be a LONG process! :)

God bless!





2 comments:

  1. Pretty Picture! I like photography too. I am saving up to get a new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you..... Do you have a camera in mind??? I would recommend a Olympus Stylus 7010 for a portable ( as in, smaller ) camera. That' is the camera that the above picture was taken on.

    God bless,
    Shylock

    ReplyDelete