Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hey All!

Alison and I preformed this just last Sunday. The title is, "Be Thou My Vision". The video is of when we were practicing before hand. Thank you Alison for doing such a great job! Also, Mrs. Hawkins, Thank you so much for mentoring us through this process! I appreciate your help and know that our performance would not have turned out so well without your help! Thank you!

I just started on a new arrangement for "Seek Ye First". It is what I plan to play at the end of the year program in June. We'll see if I end up doing that or not!

God bless!



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful arrangement and you both did a great job playing it.
    We've been playing this video to help us with our practicing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Hope to see you all soon.
    God bless,
    Melvin

    ReplyDelete